Saturday, December 11, 2010

I almost gave them a punch

I feel terrible, it is absolutely flustered and frustratedly walking in the street. Until now I feel how incapable and useless, limb developed, chicken, and pocket also chuai wear so much money, but nothing can be achieved. My eyes were getting exasperated, see what all not pleasing to the eye, blue sky shouldn't, the sun also do not have necessary so bright, also of pedestrians than one hateful, especially those a grin on his face pedestrians,!


A resemble secret-agent man came and I was exasperated both eyes immediately spouting flames come, isn't it just that dictatorship team captain old bad? - stripped skin I can recognize his bones. A brake, the old wounds were suddenly welled out of memory rent, my whole body and even add meat bones all pain up. I hurried forward, call this guy stand.


Recognize incognizant I?


Don't know.


You stare big seeing dogs look!


You... What do you mean? Old bad absolutely recognize me, his face once changed color.


I gave to laugh, you wouldn't think I can still alive today?


Old bad doesn't speak, UGG Ultimate Tall Braid just warily staring at me, suddenly, he turned and ran. I expected this skill, punch dozen past, followed by a kick. I was full of haggard come out, and mad as inevitable. I not only playing his ribs, still make his long hateful face. I found myself leg arm not how agile, a little stiff, seem to hit doesn't hurt him. Because this guy voice still loud, side in situ dozen roll, a crazy shout, I on the court to tell you! I on court...


I spirit more crazy, you also know court, sorry, the courts have come too late!


I soon gathered around filled up the crowd. You and I said, are too many people in this city, put a ring fart also can draw a even - now absolutely a regiment. I slightly a little guilty, after all, is not that age. In addition, I also played almost. Old bad face already like blew gas to swell. Hence, I pretended to be very seriously argue, today first cheap you, later again accounts! Say that finish, I goose-stepped out of the crowd.


Strangely, so many onlookers who have no a zhi 1 or block me, but that as the tide was on the ebb seawater to give me a flashing back spluttered road, let I swagger. Turn through a street, I felt swagger is not a thing, and clever thief like run, had run several street. Finally, I think I've run cannot run again, and found that I again actually ran back to construction corporation on the street. No way, I have to desperately ran off. Finally, I ran to the peace avenue, just feel absolutely is peace.


And I like nothing happened that feel at ease ground to walk in the street. The back of my toes and but some swollen painful, it seems that I played pretty malicious - of course also illustrate my insecurities over, how many years not acrobatics, originally is playing bad, but it was like got monkeys play.


Suddenly, the road in front of a policeman stopped me. I LengZheng once, just thinking that just hit. However, I do not believe that the police would be so powerful daedra-worshipper unless they like foreign as the helicopter, can deal with my miracle. Therefore, I am quite calm to stand. Unexpected is, blocking my p offering laughed o ha ground call my name, I looked intently and was boss fish -- ZhengWeiMin. This boy dressed in white bright eye traffic police uniform, the dome big cover JingMao slightly tilted buckle at head - I said to you, he has a pointed head, no matter how also wear corruptive hat. However, this kind of method is very slightly wear some poise, as foreign officer that dignity.


We almost ardently embrace, because we are many years since I saw you last. ZhengWeiMin side command those he frighten trembling cars, a warm memories sea touch life. See a decent traffic police speak abalone, sea cucumber, speak speak old mad head. Do you think how also does not fit.


From ZhengWeiMin words, I recognized him well done, like XiaoTouTou, tube is still a few street of the police. He already has a child, reading all is an idiot. He didn't ask me a few children, because he seemed to know that I am in my DaGuangGun. It makes me very embarrassed, like broke traffic rules.


I immediately explanation says, I UGG Upside actually could have been married, the problem is the work and account - I ShunZui will I'm done said again.


ZhengWeiMin after listen to great anger, said never in the bad egg spending a penny. He take out small notebook, the detailed LinJing units LinXiaoJie - write down and circumstances, remember to me after also read again, lest incorrect, is absolutely police investigations. Then he clap breast, and said all packets on him, little criterion half a month, is more a month, calif., and soon.


I asked him know what big officer, he laughed scornfully, don't know any officer said to evil pressure evil.


I feel ZhengWeiMin words very has strength, heart bottom thrilled, before rising round the red sun. Our city is the most serious traffic police. They stand in the street the jovian middle, commander as command the incessant vehicles. As long as they ran a hand and how fast car will also halt, like a nail in the ground as honest. I maintain, LinXiaoJie saved.


From my pocket money, and said to them, you take first. ZhengWeiMin like see hot coals of fire, immediately tone is tough, like grabbed a illegal driver, he says, you don't fuck to this, for my best Pal, when you as I almost died in the sea, I today also should repay kindness.


You never have imagined ZhengWei remnant take such a style, he put all construction corporation car plugging in crossing, say that they made all sorts of mistakes -- speeding, overload, red light, the chassis dirty. Even if it does not make mistake a mistake also HeLing stop and check whether failure, check the driver brake whether there drinking sharpening, inspection car card... Traffic police to tinkering with drive, ShouDaoQinLai.


Construction corporation car had bad luck, they hid themselves also hard to hide. Because ZhengWeiMin under the jurisdiction of the passage is transport arteries, anyway all get through it, and ZhengWeiMin also launch other sections of the traffic police friends to help, absolutely the martial law. Whats more construction corporation most dilapidated car most filthy, and often for a task rob progress and violate traffic regulations. Less than half a month, all construction sites will cry dad shouted mom, blame transport lackadaisical approach. The company shrewd leadership immediately feel what, send someone bought a large number of tiger blanket came to JiaoTongDui condolences. The tiger blanket is printed the tiger head woolen blanket, is our city was the most popular gifts, if newlyweds in nuptial chamber no one bed blankets, that they are the tiger is married to a hundred years even has never been married. Of course, the construction company leaders, eventually found was ZhengWeiMin. ZhengWeiMin attitude, the people's police how serious? How could you accept the tiger blanket. Finally drove a deputy general manager himself a horse, finally understand meaning. Back overnight convened to decide adjustable LinJing into the city. Allegedly guo total that small old man therefore very angry, don't agree to do so, want to higher authorities denounced a traffic policeman intentionally create difficulties. Can the cadres are saying that all of the company's car will open motionless. Because you simply take out bewilders evidence, the traffic UGG Uptown police have always check the vehicle's permission. Perhaps the more you report more against the traffic police scores and drove the somebody else dedication model worker.


LinXiaoJie is busy, XiCongTianJiang blender before. She even all needless oneself do procedure - because all have corporation pie, also run errands cadres are sent to a car, even LinXiaoJie and all papers, YiGuNao pull into the town. Look construction company cadres are all is, they probably think snob LinXiaoJie is police long relatives, frighten no longer see what files.


All this is ZhengWeiMin told me - LinXiaoJie never met me.


I am very grateful, please ZhengWeiMin drink. He said you do an occasion that day together drink. What I say is not necessarily do an occasion when? ZhengWeiMin surprised, work is mobilized, you still etc. What, want to be late marriage and exemplary - you now already is late marriage and exemplary his dad!


I feel anxious and unpleasant, according to the truth, LinXiaoJie should come to see me, even want to marry me, also get thank me. Especially when I carries the eggs travelled day, return to a family of a brake, total feel LinXiaoJie standing there waiting for me. However, I can imagine a hundred times misses, is missing sight of her.


I quite excited at a draught from misery, finally fell to anger miles-rock. Have a midnight wakes up, I almost jumped out of bed, straight construction corporation of single dormitory, to put a name to LinXiaoJie 123. However, soon I remind of, I said to LinXiaoJie said, you are with me how, I will help you do transfer. Now remember I absolutely impulses of silly egg - absolutely blunder.


LinXiaoJie finally here - but I see a lot of gifts, a senior wine, senior snacks, senior cigarettes, and senior tiger blanket.


Neither neighbor old hemp send one note, and she said, your boy have ability ah, welcoming a bai shuiling's clever big virgin! People keep waiting for pastors and will last gift to stay here.


I opened the note, a line of beautiful small: ChenLiShi classmate, thank you very much!!!


I was dumbfounded, took off-beat for this, just ten words, three punctuation.


I absolutely hate enrage crazy, cannot be these gifts one feet kick - actually, I'm already kicked, old hemp neither got a fright, she wondered, how could I kicked the such senior gift.


I like a trapped beast, two feet were to tap, in the house to and fro round, and one's mind in vicious rotation, and I'll think of a what way, ruthlessly counterattack the female rascal - myself all got a fright, it seems that I was angry and heartbroken outrage.


Fast till midnight, I just suddenly remind of, should put these smelly gift to send back, also wrote him a note, of course, no more than ten words.


I wrote and write at least 100 tore the paper. But not write too cruel, was to write too soft, anyhow, namely cannot write my satisfaction words. I feel I have actually distantly hateful contradiction - I really hate LinXiaoJie, yet shameless hopeful to her.


No way, I have to restart the house a turn.


Just before I despair have to put the pen fell down to the ground, mind but jumped out one of my most satisfied words: isn't what I want you to give gifts??? - just ten words, there are also three punctuation.


I rushed will gifts and note sent to construction corporation dormitory janitors, guard old man very loyal to their duties and so late, unexpectedly stare old eyes to sleep. He said now rascal are so brazen, broad daylight dare to climb a wall to female dormitory inside drill, evening more damn what a shame!


A gift for after, I slept very dead, and much sleep for an hour, causing me to climb up just crazy pedal coasters. But to the countryside, fair or spread, forcing I knock ChengPanZi mid-1960s-until village string door Shouting collecting eggs. Finally reap a is a newly married young couple, window affixed with red paper cut the girlfriend. This makes me and 101 once remembered was at once detested and despised the LinXiaoJie. Maybe I mood is too heavy, got to work all fingers and thumbs, eyes absent-minded, since dawn, I broke five eggs, return the road indescribably depressed.


Wait me back to town, again exhausted the UGG Waverly eggs parries sell go out, dark like blindfold cloth, I almost make will be hit by a car on the roadside lamppost. At this time, I had only one idea, quicker return to a home, malicious filling a few drinks solution recover from fatigue. Suddenly, in dim lamps, I saw a slim figure in front of my house wandering, needless to say, this is LinXiaoJie - I leaned boom to a issued a hot, even under the cars were all disorderly twist up. Should say I'm very happy and angry, happy is that she finally arrived, angry she still ask to efface gift back.


I'll plaster, sweat be soiled stains, absolutely is the world's most ugly appearance. Therefore, I let LinXiaoJie in the big house sit for a while, and then I carry a pot of water to the small house, a thorough clean themselves.


Wait me to sit in front LinXiaoJie, almost like a bridegroom. I already


LinXiaoJie didn't like that day as gaudy, but more some beautiful, white short-sleeved and blue miniskirt, absolute like reading middle school students, this makes my feelings suddenly burning to the days of his youth. Her to her face to the black shining eyes, all cause hate swept away, on the contrary, I was excited like New Year - I just excited, he couldn't say a word.


LinXiaoJie also said nothing, but from small handbag took an envelope and put it on the table, said quietly, that day I waited for you for a long time. Actually, I not only gifts, and a little meaning - she will envelope to my side pushed.


I know the envelope containing money, but from thickness look, can have thousands of pieces. But I like get slapped, I leaped up, early know you to use the money to buy move me, I would never help you!


I suppose my voice is tough, because LinXiaoJie trembling once, eyes immediately wiggling uneasiness. I want to lying on his vent anger, but she beneficiary.by uneasy eyes seems more fucking charming. My throat guru for a moment, and speechless. But I continued to like wooden tower wondrously stood upright, express my loftiness and arrogant.


Of course, I finally had to honestly and sat down.


We so conversition, sat a hundred years.


Don't know when I, linxiao silently stand up, I thought he was going to, but she has solution coat buttons, action calmly and natural.


At once I froze, for the first time I saw the bra, even two prodigal in coal didn't wear so advanced stuff, sweet elder sister is simply use block calico bar badgering chest. LaoMao said foreign women have bra, dripping, than buttermilk is buying a suit is expensive. I was absolutely believe not. Now I believed, that top embroidery JinMiao silver flower, absolutely is art!


LinXiaoJie pluck bra. I felt dizzy, the two white pillows is in my dream I see the same. But LinXiaoJie doesn't stop, and she took off skirt, revealing and bra JinMiao silver as embroider the pants, but my eyes seem to have spent, because I will soon see furry black triangle...


I absolutely caky in stool.


The ChiTiaoTiao LinXiaoJie, understood to go to my front, but I froze, stiff limbs.


LinXiaoJie an embrace me - is definitely a shock, I was suddenly fever.


LinXiaoJie said quietly, ChenLiShi, you want me.


Like soldiers heard the general ordered, I immediately fergie, hurriedly pull off on spare things, then be a burst of and spirit-broken, I like game wrestling like, will LinXiaoJie embrace get naked feet from the ground. Maybe I hold it too hard, hurting her. She can't help to snorted. However, I have entered the beast state and knocked the chair, crowded slanting table, shout tong 1 will LinXiaoJie fell lying in bed.


In simple and complex busy, I clumsy, like hunger babies can't find the nipple. I saw LinXiaoJie to I stare surprised eyes, immediately with shame, because I never teared kiss, when LinXiaoJie knots out of the tongue, I unexpectedly wondering what to do. Then more miserable, with LaoMao words, even the door were missing. The past, in those days in a dream, I definitely imagination is stacked sex maniac, and LinXiaoJie is absolutely tender lamb, only below me in poor and lovely accompanied. But now, I have become weak lambs, a panicked excited, immediately helplessly a discharge Trinidad.


Covers haven't to five minutes, I definitely a gun in a hundred of the boar, slanting pour on the bed panting. I can't help remembering old warts Hou incense and elder sister, more remind of LaoMao taunt. I how so? Is a disgrace.


LinXiaoJie sat up, and there is no rush to wear clothes, but naked walk to squeeze slanting, took out the table before the small mirrors and pleather comb, scrupulously comb her mushroom head.


I hurriedly jumped up and put on clothing, ashamed and astonishment looking at her glossy exquisite background, the absolute is a small marketers look yellow pictorial secretly. Problem is LinXiaoJie comb after, but not anxious to wear clothes, or naked stood there, with a little compassion is perhaps the poor looking at me. I reservoir dogs as recumbent, did not have the courage to look in her eyes. Suddenly, LinXiaoJie rushed to my in front, two BaiGuangGuang slightly cool arm suddenly around my neck of fever of some passionately say 1, ChenLiShi, you never had a? ...


I blush desperately -- but have to like idiot as shook her head.


LinXiaoJie arms tangled more tightly, the soft and slim body locked affixed with me. Mouth says mumblingly, ChenLiShi. I'm sorry you, sorry you...


I absolutely momingqimiao, I think I should say sorry.


LinXiaoJie suddenly open hand, ask me what's so good. I said only five broken egg. She said happily, too good. Then naked ran to the kitchen. Not and in a short while, she ran back, will present open out a few blocks, senior snacks. Back again, emit hot air of boiled egg white tender of the end to come up, DanQing, orange yolk and moist in eggs water soft snacks.


I also really hungry, rudely. ate a bare. It realized, LinXiaoJie dry sit there and watch me eat. See me carry empty bowl become speechless, LinXiaoJie smiled, this is for you to add nourishment.


I also monkey smile. But the heart bottom but more and more a bit be afraid, because LinXiaoJie wear no clothes, BaiGuangGuang body before me ducking to go, never a little shy. To speak frankly, this time, I told her absolutely without the slightest desire - I even depressed must henceforth hit single all his life.


LinXiaoJie suddenly asked me, I grebe having a smoke?


I LengZheng once, hurriedly shake, actually I didn't smell out what flavour.


LinXiaoJie said that in order to to you here, I ten whole days no smoking. Here, she will short-sleeved hanging down her body, then use a very beautiful side sit on a stool posture. This side made her shinging eyes quick gutty elegant glamour. Although I'm a loser, also can realize she at the beautiful is a kind of intentionally, is suggestive man a kind of means. I found her from time to time, cleverly pull a garment unlined upper garment, trying to cover topping bosom. This has made her the two pink nipples, more TanTouTanNao, attract your attention.


You're great! LinXiaoJie began to praise me.


I'm a little nerve-racking, it's just for me, when I absolutely taunt is beating down archers. LaoMao said, men were in bed die, that is die completely, it is not a man.


LinXiaoJie but continue to say, you are really fierce!


I finally understand, she is in the praise me take her out of town DiaoJin town. I'd like to say a few words of modesty or bragging about words, but did not speak, great depression hangs over the me, let me feel his own incompetence and unimportant. Of course, I defy spirit - how can I defy spirit? I his mama true is steel cast iron dozen good man, can I call again the invincible hand, I can a car 1305 an egg. Reform to the ballet folklorico, some people's street hotel has many beautifully dressed girl, as long as a car egg price, can spread with their bright night cover, married, like the bridal chamber. We this city all men are beautifully dressed the sugar-coated cannonball hit, but I ChenLiShi UGG Payton absolutely rejected corrosion, never touch - I was one of the world's most pure the boy


However I sorrow, because I don't understand, be like me so strong man, how can so impotent. I even pedal 100 miles of cars, wouldn't be so a lousy looks!


Immediate LinXiaoJie changed again a beautiful posture, bosseyed shining eyes increasingly dazzing. I felt a shiver, stiff but again undermines the body start subtle boiling, LinXiaoJie inclined to fly in the eyes, will my whole body cells to transfer. I had impulse to stand up, and I wonder if the universe ground to LinXiaoJie.


LinXiaoJie seemed to be waiting for me regains energy, she will get more eyes frenzy. But his mouth said, don't worry, don't hurry... She held out her hand petting I's sweat-soaked forehead, like a soft nurse comfort of fever patient. I really like a fever of the sick, accept her caress.


LinXiaoJie start off I just put on clothes, then I went to bed and. I submissive followed her, but in his heart he and full of fear and despair, I afraid to be again beating down archers.


LinXiaoJie let me lie down, then by hand to massage my, I feel her tender palms and feel the MaSha fingertips deep dynamics, LinXiaoJie both as the senior doctor, and as a sorcery demon, gradually, her fingers flexible as little snake, gently desperately from my belly down move.


I crumbled, for her to death, and tinkering with embarrassingly close my eyes.


LinXiaoJie very patient, repeatedly ceaselessly rubbed me. For a while, she unexpectedly still smile, you fool ah...


I can only be lay there feign death. But I don't know when to back, I ashdod, a rise of the strength to make my involuntarily gave a wiggle. But listen to LinXiaoJie said, don't worry, don't worry...


Probably LinXiaoJie said to the tenth individual worried, I simply can't wait, flounce ropes tiger, fiercely turn up, again instauration wrestling champion down, I use can carry 10,000 eggs strength, crazy madman even, and finally safely to the LinXiaoJie.


However, I spiralling out, depressive feeling of more than 30 years to emotion, once the expression of opportunity, the absolute is a bomb. I again and again too LinXiaoJie, mouth embrace crazily UGG Ultimate Bind shouted, LinXiaoJie LinXiaoJie LinXiaoJie - I think only these three words to express my whole meaning, to make me feel finally got his wish to get the everything.


At dawn, I of the combustion is just slowly extinguished, and was gradually feel LinXiaoJie calm like rock, while I was excited like rabbits. I even a bit dull sad, eyes not LinXiaoJie, is a I totally incognizant of woman, is one of the streets millions woman woman, a literally what kind of woman. My imagination in pure shy still hint, a little LinXiaoJie panic shade all have no. Especially her so skillfully catering to the I flurried clumsy and affectionate, special let me down.


Due to close to took a look, I found LinXiaoJie with wrinkles, skin although white temporary but not the past as bright. Actually, naive cute when health committee of LinXiaoJie, girded with a leather belt to wear the uniform of the latter LinXiaoJie, red face HuoPoPo eye spray spray LinXiaoJie. And the momentary naked LinXiaoJie absolute is two people. When my feelings will calm down, all these can see you clearly.


On Sunday, LinXiaoJie not recruit self-invited. She was carrying a big burden door, originally the inside is full of clothes, she will soon disguised himself as a standing in front of a tractor, then began to clean the operators of my home. She said, dry side side you ah, live like a dog kennel.


I saw LinXiaoJie feet off high root shoes, and put on the shoes, and tape pull cloth next move, then heart run to kiss her. She looked improved my side said, night to you, evening to you...


LinXiaoJie my home as hers, one side is picking up side ordered me out. I know, she packed the health, I clumsy to won't be of much help, but became her white elephants.


I said Sunday that I am not going to township download eggs.


LinXiaoJie said, then you can go to the cinema to see a movie. At that time, cinemas have opened, dare to play foreigners loubao kiss play rascal films, people look mad. But I have never seen, as it happens, someone give me up, I also enjoy family enjoy, again say, with foreigners learn love tricks, or to FuLinXiao clean.


Old hemp neither in the street block me, the eldest is what's happening?


I laughed, what big girl, and that is my wife.


Actually these days I have discovered, old hemp GuiTouGuiNao neither land at our door padded several times. In this respect her special responsibility, a woman suddenly live into a man, this kind of obscene things would make her day and night uneasiness.


Old hemp neither was astonished to ears mouth all crack son, when you got married?


I ShunZui nonsense, early registration.


Old hemp neither more surprised, how can do it, you weren't married!


We this city all the LaoNianMen are backwardness, the men and women must loudly pendulum wedding banquet, otherwise you're registration ascended a hundred times, can't calculate marriage.


I said I should of course be a great banquet - like me more than thirty years old, not only to the big pendulum, but also special place!


A cinema is circulation field, a film donkey from early to late wondrously millstones, buy a ticket you can stay inside day. I didn't sleep after half an hour in the past, I have no clear is Romania, or Yugoslavia what film, anyhow, foreign men and women on the screen affectionate courage, far miss my hooligan.


I went to sleep, I slept in a great mess, after wake up, slowly understood I slept over a whole movie. Coming out of the cinema doors, the outside world shine dazzling, I seemed to another city. Look at the head of the sun, from noon was early, I decided to take a look at my sister's. My sister's seems very lively, downstairs electronic music crashing away, daytime also flashing lights a string. High-pitched loudspeakers put with a bright smile music -- is better than vinegar. I see, was approached a brother-in-law opened the new company ". JinYe boutique fashion, the huge glazing very brim with beautiful posture are put in the plastic men and women, wearing colour of xian, novel style fashion. I suddenly found in plastic false among a little shorter, unexpectedly a small plastic dummies, wearing beautiful dress, unexpectedly like living writhing like the graceful dance pose, discount ugg boots attracting a large crowd gathered. I thought it was a brother-in-law bought electric robot, approached a look, is sun li.


Sun li saw me and also naughty ground towards me winked big eyes. See not hard, she as he can be a little to attract the customers fashion model, very proud. Some women is see sun li's performances, in succession in store to buy his own daughter dress.


Sun li finished performing, after a bird fly to my front, took my hand floor. She said she every 30 minutes, can show sell thirty sets of dress. Father gave her reward five percent -- 25 pieces.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home