Tuesday, January 18, 2011

close to did not own space

All like work, stylized, close to did not own space, romantic so gradually disappear. Have married ah, also want to those who do? The home, also so from young becomes anile.

"Boss compliments are poison" this sentence I have experience greatly.

Just to company work, live single dormitory. Single dormitory is in the office next door, I began to office for the home career. At that time, no holidays, basically be on-call, meet an urgent work, even cook all night. Dry architectural design that line I'm afraid all have the same feeling?

Just graduated to work, I deeply understand should learn more, agree to bear hardships, the boss gives a good impression, fortunately companies based on. So for overtime without complaining, cook all night the next normal work, with played like chicken.

On Monday meeting, 9am praise, even announced to carry out in my example of a month of learning activities. Then I drive more can't slack, hence more desperately, to remove eat, sleep is working level.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home