Tuesday, February 15, 2011

feel the need to resolve

Xin: comes aboard have such expectations?

BiShuMin: no, didn't know the voyage than I think hard. Just got back who want heel I said, I will say, don't try too hard, and later time long, hard forgot, feel or very interesting.

Xin: when you were young in Tibet ali soldier had some faces everyday dashan experience. This trip and everyday faces the sea and mountain and sea brings you feel what different?

BiShuMin: lonely status are the same. The human relations are pushed into the rear, only you and largeness of nature together, let a person calm, can feel with one's life is very small, the arrogance of the proud, expansion, the idea in nature before humble. Life is limited, and thus the existence of ancient mountains, sea compared completely ingrious, have a kind of enron. Only made an effort to get himself very weak, tiny life have a try to rich and colorful.

Talk about happiness happiness is sense of self

Xin: you travel around comes back on the 100 forum "speak" crack happiness password ", because have more understanding?

BiShuMin: "100 forum" told I mentioned, but I refused. Because I think it's terrible one thing, first I not the teacher, the second when you are on TV, people will have many comments out. I good writing is, why to recruit people such conversations? Around after come back, courage than the original many some, after the long trek, see great strength of nature, the world is so big, my courage strengthened a little.

Xin: before your had also feel oneself is a not happiness?

BiShuMin: I in the 1980s saw a report, henceforth will pay special attention to happiness. It was a survey, and the results showed that the most happy person, the first kind is just give children a bath, embrace children's mother, the second is cured patients after he leave of doctors, the third one is at the beach with sand built fortress child, the fourth is to finish the last word works of writer. These four cases I experienced, but didn't find happiness. At that time really got a fright,the thought to perceived happiness.

Xin: how do you resolve not the question of happiness?

BiShuMin: investigation of the four cases and touch me, I use this method to observe my life, you will find many happiness. People thought change very fast and training once, he thought, they feel that these are all very happy. Because happiness is sense of self, and don't need others rating.

Talking about writing u.s.-made vehicles to prepare a new novel

Xin: you this years prose writing more, then writing plan is?

BiShuMin: the years have been intertwined in global travel on this thing, another 100 forum a bit bother. I came back he began to write in the blue heaven ", this book for me to write so sweaty, because not moon said something which scenery, what to eat rice, there are such content. But more as a Chinese writer, one circle of the planet, produce a lot of world comprehension and ideas. I lead of material, need personally consult, the world so many countries, tens of thousands of miles away, including I like to propose a concept of words, all wants as far as possible YanZhiYouJu, for me it is a big challenge. Nearly two and a half years time, no 1 down to the idea of this book is more perfect.

Next, was to write novels, I've already for a long time, fight, glad to do something that I have been longing for. May be a medical subjects, another story about ali I will continue to write on, this is my most precious experience, still need to hone before feel brushwork, now almost feeling.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home