Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LiTian heart he first in

You are unavailable company with? Then you'll be mbt uk sale with other man? !With sarcasm mouth smile deep green eyes no feelings do not, should say the flame burning anger with a to him how he could be so damned!

The tears be vividly portrayed tian heart just bite a tooth and his eyes with his tone to respond to him: I am a man with other free and it's none of your business! These are my own things you can go find a woman I cannot find a man? !Ha ~ funny how funny it is this is called ZhouGuan arson forbid common people light-on penalties?

You! The nangongshan react-driven spirit not dozen 1 come to her, she actually admitted his mouth is to find the man? !Mind not consciously blink they affectionate pictures subconscious seize nangongshan react-driven fist he couldn't imagine, unable to imagine her in other men bosom let other men enjoy exclusive her is young and ignorant --

Ding --

The elevator door open heart suddenly echo able to shine at the moment don't know where it was the strength of dominion hands on elevator nangongshan react-driven close ran out looking at the moment the elevator womens mbt shoes react-driven again nasty was angry look a happy heart heart able huh! Damned man! Deserved it --

LiTian heart! One foot is just ahead foreign ministry manager wang came ahead of 'the lion roar' LiTian heart had to from recognize unlucky stopped waiting for storm coming. You're late

The manager - don't want to tian heart will know that sure this manager wang take her late to pounce - heart don't complain about the nangongshan yi is he! If he hadn't she won - I

Enough is enough, I don't want to hear the reason why you are late late is late the provisions of part according to our social who late first penalty to write serious warning JianTaoShu second third dismissed! Now you know how to do it? !Manager wang said the office indifference in MBT Panda again after whispering some people is not giggling phonate.

Tian heart shall not only is furious hair - has a bitter coptis dummy eat could not say. Feel suspicious of back in one's seat will print things all night last night -- to colleagues are beginning to write up JianTaoShu ah - don't know when these days is a head!

Very not easy to finish writing JianTaoShu tian heart demotivates pulled out his cellphone and discovered their own mobile phones don't know when closed machine a boot just detection unexpectedly have more than 100 did not answer the phone some 50 text messages! And all of these anonymous unexpectedly are - the nangongshan yi!

Tian heart suddenly clutched gawk at the phone a long time dishes suddenly start all reaction come over immediately not answered the phone time to check it again just discover, no matter which time have - he didn't sleep a night? The whole evening in call her? She couldn't believe he unexpectedly, unexpectedly so worried about her? Worry about a night didn't sleep? So quickly message transferred out:

Article 1: LiTian heart where are you? mbt kaya to me back!

Article 2: LiTian heart where have you been? Why not pick up my call? What exactly do you to do?

Article 3: damn! You don't pick up my phone until I find you see how I tidy up you!

Article 4: tian LiTian heart heart! I request you pick up my phone what's wrong with you? Whether what happened? Pick up my phone!!

Article 5: tian heart where the bloody hell are you?? !You call me back - I was wrong! I was wrong! I failed not yet? You don't want again make disappeared

Article 6, 7, 8 article 56: the heart is morning able why don't you pick up my phone? Are you still mad at me? You hurry back! You want to put my anxious? I you almost mad!!

Ha ha moron! Look at these tone of heart the mood of haze SMS tian a mood suddenly seem extremely good heartily think so he have that morning reacted as if also not oddness!

!!!Tian heart suddenly gave out a yell! Terrible!! He last night so worry themselves themselves just do that to him? !He must be so angry!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home