Friday, November 18, 2011

classes gathered in the bureau

Crooked course through basic school for six annuals period, in these six annuals, people may be moving things too many, too many ... but most unforgettable, or namely a friendship and Shiba. Friendship, mingled with the seasons moved. Yellow autumn leaves, fall to the ground, paved a golden way. My Shiba marching leaves, when enjoying the landscape, while chatting. I am pleasantly surprised: we two try? Ha, truly very interesting,Tularosa Lace UGGs! I looked down, can not aid yet laugh: above the morn exercises, I complained. Well, this ghost ten degrees under naught weather, the drill apt discourage dress wraps, no to dress a scarf, I have chosen to forget the mittens at family. Just while I stomp frozen hand-wringing, a blue cotton mitts paradise. Looked up, turned Shiba. days do not wear gloves, non-freezing to necrosis you tin not,UGG Amberlee! you do not angry I'm going to wear! Began a morning exercise, body turn,Moncler Jackets Men Sale, I was accidentally discovered Shiba do not consume anybody become of a hand close to the mouth in the Kazakh gas. My tears, That sneeze namely a 1, alas, had to persevere. Finally educate alarm rang, I immediately rushed to the house ... ... I have a fever namely night, as follows, did not work to school the next day. At noon, the call rang, the elemental namely Shiba: waiting as you to read! today's language + Math examination, five examination paper can do, morrow you can be pathetic myself! on the behind of this expression. Has blurred my eyes ... ... the summer of this year's June 19,UGG 5449, namely is, the day afterward the vacation, pate educator told me to work behind to school to fill Evaluation Manual. To school merely to detect that half of always classes gathered in the bureau,UGG Mini boots! Shiba is likewise embodied. Odd peppery day, fill half done cigarette on my throat, doubled bags, Oh, they forgot to send water! I am hard to Yan Zhao saliva, is a mighty protest to placate the voice, how could not assist but be. Is upset, the front emitting a decanter of pure water, but too Shiba: Thank you? Beware of trying to ascertain mistake with you for your voice! I actually hope this time so freezing ... we have been very merry, but fair a month after the July 19, unfortunately, come to our pate, Shiba a car event die,UGGs Rosie! My head look huge to hum - ha! How can you,ugg 3042! Not what you said? Do not marble to Shuaixia a friend straight away ... ... how could you gone behind! How can you be so callous! Ha, I will not permit you to penetrate God, I absence you to all be in the globe! Ha, you come back, you back it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home