Friday, November 18, 2011

was thinking a little one

In array apt depart the best memories of the tumble,UGG Turn Cuff, apt excursion the Chaya Mountain, I accidentally took out the camera immediately obsolete. Went to town to purchase a decent laboratory film. Said namely the studio namely not also decent, from the decoration to the interior devise is quite new, trendy, cool people heart pleasant to the eye and kept cooing. I waded straight up to the cashier, the cashier looked at the female in me, a tiny bully of the mean, said: What is appropriate no appropriate? I do not attention, however this camera out of appointment, yet also has its conveniences, is a digital camera tin not be replaced,timberland oxford shoes, I do not feel embarrassed. I am the employer, then, I saw she was wearing a lilac ashore the lower nab casual shirt, jeans with a plain dark spring wear, a pair of insight into all the huge eyes looks really said fitness, people can not aid yet absence extra Kanji Yan ,UGG Raya Boots, her peel white, peach face a face always smiling. see at most 30 annuals age, approximately 1.66 meters high, about a dress is so cleanly, so to her is in a small town is naturally a rare said the voice: equitable this, the left floated up and gave her and she said I was seeking a simple life freely, work in rigid detailed, not tugging its feet. I was impressed along her fluent, masquerading very quaint and queried What with her evaluation of me? she watch me her words had a large amuse,UGG Fluff Flip Flop, they become more happy, gravely said: Your words and your every move represents a temperament and life experience. You annotate namely you do not use the old mainstream camera, your billfold is not so compliant to throw old you are more nostalgic note,Rosabella UGG, your manners good ample to prove that you have extremely educated, fewer stress on your dress that you life requires a simple haphazard. This is the I foundation of your evaluation. He was thinking a little one, with her expressive eyes and see by me carefully about it, frowned, very confidently said: people, alternatively is the company's senior vice premier of a management cadre. of blank words, I am cheerful, but there is little need to allege to you: this life, however I do not digit 1 in the unit at home, I'm absolutely number an. up. I wander out of the studio so I am very happy, see up at the appearance of the day, the sun has bathed the soft avenue, warm spring breeze thumping into his face and felt the warm,Supra For Cheap Online, itch, and very comfortable. Spent twelve yuan to purchase a coil of membrane, and that the employer had a terse chat, the woman's eyes can not aid but miracle true In the hereafter she ambition be a successful boss. I mean Guaen not willing to do, a wrong faith, the morale of a kind and forgiving center,UGG Payton Boots, willing to do a boss on the worthwhile, worthwhile employees beneath the aboveboard variety of secretary. This is my ultimate pursuit of act entities!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home