Friday, November 18, 2011

watch the sky the stars

People's destiny, no differentiate, and periodically feel, corner apt this, I actually also do so. Hit it off, whether you met in the center where things bound. Song of the destiny of male and, say where, equitable feel, edge to the circumstance, forever remember. The incident saw the film even more so, there is a good example of Word of the fate of man and, say Ming namely not pearly, forever emotion, edge to the case, meaning dark and white. Induction, obviously aboard sight, yet from afar ... ... read the The film's article have been forgotten, left me a deep impression of this melody is. ronankeating slightly husky voice combined with the swinging of the guitar, very magnetic, very ravishing. When listen to the This is a quite bad with my level of English could understand the lyrics of the melody. Really like, also like to make it again then anew streaming out from the speakers, gushed them into the heart,timberland women's 6 inch boots, the recording is completed, then playback, laxative finished, and then flowing. The song they sing: nought that makes you laugh I know you absence me, your eyes narrate me the fact you will never leave me, both hands touching me where I fall, you will patronize me , you say good,Metallic UGG! nothing while you said always daytime I hear people talk, but while you clutch me to depart the audience, people to want to know, but they will never know, we were the heart of your commitment to what? Do no say everything, you will be competent to illustrate the night sky this. I attempt, they still can not annotate, while I quietly anytime you hear what. Audio speakers stood in the song over and over repeatedly and eventually stopped, the hearts of the echo can not stop ... ... but in life, in the music, in the text, when hiking to listen, listen and jot, and prose and singing. So know, people predestined, the words do not just jaws breathing, people with songs destined, the melody not only on melodious exegesis symbols, when the affinity among man and the word, not equitable words on a white stroke. A song, a section of text, in the heart tin inspire numerous of the waves? I was not schemed, this is just my outlook, my true. I like to tell the fact,UGG Earmuffs, vernacular White said,UGG Metallic boots, terrified of people joke! In truth, I actually over my treatise, my writing than I am vain; I frankly than my words,mens moncler jackets, my book than I am vain! Tonight, I still want to hear this an song: It is a variety of feeling, like a man, wading single in secluded places, not companionship, slowly slowly, watching the sky like a crepe, to watch the sky the stars, seeing the moon hiding in the depths of the smokes ,UGGs Ultimate Short, listening to the air whispering in the ears, in saying someone? Vaguely for if to say: all good entities really are is something of the natural. After listening to the sounds of ecology sounds, and then, off the music, and then noiselessly, listening to: petals drifting down the sound relented; listen: pushed teardrop rolling sound; listen: the falling sleet miss the sound; listen: listen to warm her hands in scalding the slightest sound ... ... listening to all the strands, Xixisuosuo sound, this moment, silent. Perhaps only, no sound to listen to the voice, to see no dark and white, it is the maximum wonderful, at this time, the heart will be very silence, will be very elated. Probably, maybe,cheap timberland boots, may be, really, people, people and music, people and words, man and nature, nothing at all whenyousaynothingatall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home