Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Think about these two years

I naturally become the boss's mouth, a meeting of positive textbooks, boss teach everyone: look at the somebody else kuo, you all learn to work hard-working, which be like some people, a work overtime will are whiny, a work overtime on this matter that matter, with similar flee for life go toward outside slip.

The first two years, I am very satisfied, it was found later that seems a bit wrong. Payroll on those required for all students, do not work overtime, and was therefore not wages, I "no day didn't work, dark night" no extra reward, the so-called "end give appropriate bonus encourage", also just about it.

Think about these two years, I was a little bit silly get funny, those old employees privately don't know how to make fun of me? From then on, I'm not so hard, commuters, "appropriate" to work overtime, never to do what example, positive materials. Since not rise salary, no reward, still learn good bit.

Before long, I once again become the boss mouth positive materials. Because I have the habit of tidy desks, everyday go off work before the books, drawing material up all tidy, order, and the next morning, then it a cleaning your desk. This is only my personal habits, have never thought had other colleague's foil, have become advantages.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home