Monday, February 21, 2011

not half said aunt is a professional

Ten years ago, I was still in a state-run shop work, every is on the late shift, the cashier female colleagues will seriously to mbt staka sandals everyone read on the calendar little common sense. One day, she suddenly fuss ground to say: "it says often eat paw is good for the body." She then modestly q and claw word zhua "or" read "zhao"?



A colleague has urged her to ask me. Colleagues joked that I am intellectuals. I once took calendar a see, was the printing quality problems, melon seeds of melon dropped below it.



Interestingly, in the following years, claws, and seeds have become my favorite.



I eat chicken feet no origin, as if suddenly became fond of eating chicken feet process, also like to eat chicken feet ZaMo finish after the match between reserved for the aftertaste of notes. In watched my niece and nephew greedy dunking when I last saw gracefully out a few pieces of bone, eating chicken feet. Mother watches me eating chicken feet, always show a kind of inconceivable expression ask me: "this thing have what heads?" While I was with relish gnawing chicken feet side to say: "chicken feet on the meat, chicken feet on the muscle, and eating chicken feet process, are tastes ah."



Know that I love to eat chicken feet, after a long period of time, the husband each hair wages, are the first to buy me some chicken feet back, let me have the mouth addiction.



Last year's a certain, I suddenly want to chew the chicken feet. I call for husband and muttered that let him to buy vegetables eat in the evening. The husband returns home at night, bought nearly ten chicken feet, I am surprised to pleasedly ask: "how do you know I would like to feel eat chicken feet?" The husband say with smile: "you that some small trick, can I don't know?"



I ate melon seeds is also a special skill, I can sit motionless breathes ke half jins of seeds. In my most fascinating clacking melon seeds, which day melon seeds, I'll be interrupted as man made smoking in the house scuttered, restless. Therefore, my husband no less in the evening 9p.m still run out to buy me a melon seeds.



Know that I love ate melon seeds, husband than I pay more attention to the little knowledge about seeds. He said chicken soup or spicy seeds multiple-refined treatments.and process is more complex, will be mixed some raw material, we strongly suggest me to eat raw ingredient melon seeds, and eat eat the most expensive, don't cheap.



16 in the daughter, on the first day of school, I went home and see some empty house, suddenly fostered ate melon seeds of thought. Dialed husband call, tell him if it's convenient back some seeds back. My husband has told me he's home, not easy to buy.



Not for a moment, the husband came back, hand held a bag of seeds. I thought from market to buy, did not pay attention.



After dinner, when I prepared kitchen, open melon seeds, bags pleasantly surprised that a famous brand second-most-ordered melon seeds.



I stare big eyes, gazed at the husband: "call you, you're nearly home, how be from downtown stores to buy seeds?" The husband say with smile: "I wondered you the thirsty, go off work when they turn the corner and first to buy."



My heart once filled with moved. Remember a few days ago valentine's day, daughter agitating husband go to buy me a rose, the husband only buy back a rose, but also bought ten chicken feet. Daughter had therefore smile her daddy don't understand romantic. Where does she know, came to her parents this age, the most romantic thing is no longer have flower ornament of life, but interaction between a tacit understanding, a kind of induction, is when you have a heart of read aloud to, you not only he which thought and has been done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home