Sunday, March 6, 2011

let's wait and see what happens

Sang yesterday after a particularly good mood, so it is suitable for me when a sing. Good memory and my friends together to sing. I still remember the teacher special charged Monday I will remember to mbt staka sandals rehearsal, but now I was already in before 1000. The world is still will someone remember me, ever shine on the stage of me.




"Core son, love princess." Something a little unhappy said.




"Really, want what to a messing yesterday, today to a celestial m. * princess." I helpless shook his head drank their tea wait for her coming.




"The queen empress, so good mood. Gee, what is this tea ah. Than I love flow of the temple of the tea is hard to drink." ChuLian son, is really screwed up a good name!




"Since you can't drink hard to drink." I continue to drink with my tea. I don't like tea, although I always let something in my tea to put some sugar.




"You..." She thought she was rich princess ah, so widespread.




"Oh? This palace how?" I intentionally when don't know what they asked her.




"It's okay, empress you very well." She bit bite lips extrusion this a few word.




"Say, seek my he2 shi4?" Common saying says no thing dun come three palace, you didn't come demonstration is come to me.




"I want you, leave the palace." She branch off all maid-in-waiting including some. Understand about her purpose.




"Why?" I'm just a not bestow favor on queen, still can have any threat to you.




"Because I want to get your hands right."




"Oh? My hand and right?" I looked at his palm, deliberately as don't understand.




"You..."




"No gas, should I hand the right of oneself and the emperor said. Don't come to me. Ok, you go." I drank the last can piece of tea cup under the azure ZhuKeLing.




"Well," She angrily left.




Half ring after I a thoughtful look at their own palm "this right, can I change my freedom. I will give you."




"Core son, what are you saying?" Some didn't know when he has come to my side.




"Oh? Nothing." I tried to cover.




"Oh, that you prepare for next oh. Emperor preach you together with lunch?" Speaking of which some super happy, she thought the emperor finally Ken and core son together.




"Oh. That you help me get the set of powdery green sweater!" I know this to won't have what good deed. Just, just, the step into bogs is destined to climb out.




"Gee, my queen how so late." He looked at me and said of indifference.




"The emperor ShuZui, I didn't mean to come later." I lowered my head to not go to see his eyes, that seemed to be able to see through my eyes.




"Alright, huang son, do not bewilders core son. Come, core son do cry." home side Thanks to the great queen save me.




"Huh." I walk the walk to queen and sat down beside her. Some say, have a meal of the time to appears awestruck note etiquette. God knows, I have gotten more tired.




After emperor left me down, he grabbed my shoulder "you exactly is who." I shivered once ran some eat pain after looked up and said "I am Iraq cold core." Gosh, I now ultra wants to flat he, grabbed my shoulder is killing me.




"Tell, no broken cotton phoenix palace of any ornament. After a short days you will move out of cotton phoenix palace to gold purple palace go." He returned to his indifference.




"Be. But I want to say, cotton phoenix palace with her and your story on it." I don't want to hide something. Recently always dreamt of a girl say let me take care of her, she said she was also YeShiXuan through to this dynasty. She just died, she will reincarnated.




"Who tell you, how do you know." Instantly his rage like a lion.




"Why should I tell you." I turned to stare toward him.




"Your letter not letter I now will kill you." Don't know when he hands out sword.




"Letter, that you again letter not letter I dead you want to know won't know." Mouth cape row a smile.




"You... now immediately give I go back to your house." The first time I met him to be pretty casual. The second see him cold stare. The third see him, he will kill me.




I can't fall, I don't want to turn out just like them subconscious not fold means. But I will protect the people around me. I'm sorry, forgive me, there is no way to tell you really want to.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home