Thursday, February 24, 2011

But think of his mouth has admitted

"Mom, you call daddy pick baby! I want to go out for a walk with my mother-in-law said."



"Good, I go, it went, and morning star crazy, you don't pay attention to him ah" mother-in-law actually has also don't know how to do it is right, people said "son", not big niang son so big, she really be a tube not to system live. Really think impassability, raising son what good, keep a what thing does not listen to niang son of words, still be inferior to a pet dog? And I in mind secretly sighed.



"I will walk, delayed's go" didn't wait mother-in-law continue to say, that will I hung up the phone, my nose is very sour, afraid to cry.



Another school and in the evening, the man in the street gradually more up, I began to wander aimlessly slouching around, I like very habit so and really habits in a strange crowd looking for that copy of feeling safe, don't really love me and I love the people are hurt each other? Just think, although with the husband has a tantrum, but in his heart he lit a lot, at least I know a husband in the mind noodles in what. the that girl been a-bed with sorrow from your heart, I born, there is a very sad, sad feeling. I feel to the husband of my share of the bitterness and even for me to feel his hatred, what I think also not understand, I exactly where do wrong.



Is, after giving birth to her to start work since I was wearing, pay more attention to the units inside work, a women's wear represents the woman's happiness and savour, a 30-year-old woman, it is no longer casually cowboy add shirts can foil more of not that kind of charm. At least I am not such confidence, but I also just during work wear comparison lighted up a bit, I also do not make up, nor beauty parlor, and a home is busy all day in the street, not to mention his butt to see who. Ah, this man is not really psychological sick.



Remember the past are not married, every time want went out for dinner with friends, he must kept asking is with male with female? Heel who eat? Where to eat? If late hasn't returned, called crazy hurried. When a friend is really envy "your husband seems love you is reluctant to leave a minute, my husband even if I don't come home tonight will not look for" and I also think him because I didn't do that too will love, so although very vexed, very helpless, but also hasn't been put forward what opinion. Until one times to see a person's articles, don't know that man not through the love you, but selfish possessive at that time, I is suddenly enlighted, original love and occupy to have such different.



Don't get married because sometimes with your colleagues or other men go out for dinner and the final is boisterous, make for three days, five days or even threatened to kill, just stop. Remember there were times he go with me to eat a colleague's wedding banquet, the result because a male colleague told me open a sentence joke, he actually a night Yin face, not words, got us that a table, like eating the ruin banquet, everybody is very awkward though. Later on the way back home, I accused him to do that too excessively, he said "I was originally should give him a slap, didn't play him, calculate very give you a face" I spirit didn't know what to say.



Ah, it seems, like all problems are out in the husband that a suspicious character, said the end still need relationship, but this knot bell, I really don't know how to solve.



I started again to confusion, are mbt staka sandals finally are really me wrong?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home