Wednesday, March 30, 2011

like a smashed out

LengChe? How long do you exactly want to wash? Don't come mbt uk storeout I can hit the door!

??The bathroom door of despair sound. LengChe a teether opened the door to that of the boring man blossom a gentle smile: the boss your son really nasty! The action is always a bit slow girl! We'll drink wine?

??SiTuChen chilly looking her eyes but without speaking a flicker of awe. And stage the lusty XiJinQianHua fiery dancer different flower general qingli rival. Her long hair lazy runs down the shoulders look extremely as pure as the charming is spruce cat. SiTuChen gawk looked at her only feel heart move the memory of his childhood also emerged in sight. LengChe... The honourable miss proud young lady! Even if come down even into huan field can be why she didn't humble woman no shame or so proud confidence? I...... Really sick of all this her! It's annoying!

??LengChe go to the bar before the red wine the refrigerating indoor in glass SiTuChen do not pay attention to take any of the cup quickly to add the. Hum I but five times the number of doses normally drink immortality! I wait for you hands powerless to sneak out who can't keep it here! SiTuChen you cut your teeth on dou but I grew up too! You and wait!

??She carefully reeled her cup of liquid covering the medicine is wine drinking SiTuChen: the boss or christmas-to! This but France kuta beautiful Sally Ann farm wine taste deg it suits you very wmbt bomoaell.

??SiTuChen never connect to glass just deep looking her of her looking nerves. LengChe strong smiling himself a then say: drink's delicious! The boss you try it! Free!

??LengChe I really admire you in such cases also can do this very talkative.

??The boss joking. I was originally huan field woman is my duty served guests.

??Is it? A big lift her jaw: don't 'boss', 'boss' so unfamiliar - SiTuChen calling my name. Just as you used to shout it.

??The boss kidding? LengChe con leave a pain of bondage: come or drink bar.

??Good.

??SiTuChen took the wine cup in the cup rotating smells delicious wine tasted a gently finally. He to savor the taste of the wine commended: yes indeed is good wine.

??Good wine words you quickly to drink! LengChe eagerly looking at him.

??Wine matchs beautifuls woman or you to drink.

??SiTuChen unexpected take tucks bridle LengChe jaws let her mouth wide and then put a glass ofMBT Wingu red wine went to her throat filling. LengChe surprised want to rebel but still living swallowed bottom few drinks. She paled desperately cough wants to put out but has not red nasty.

??Down the wine really delicious. LengChe -- honorable cold big miss you as always boring love to do these childish. And I would not let you played that NanNu! Do you think I do today's position is god's love? Not I step by step difficult came! What next three abusive tactics I haven't seen any of below 3 abuse? I haven't seen a You still pretended not to know me?

??Roll! You roll for me! LengChe face smile finally disappear the worthier roared. SiTuChen let her feel a kind of thorough marrow of fear she now want to escape.

??This man is a demon! SiTuChen is the devil! What on earth is he trying to do? He wants for the former things against me? Don't!

??Why should I go? Tonight I but your master.mbt moja SiTuChen cold smile to her step by step by humiliation before approaching: I have to get back on bit. Would you be my slave. Always can't escape.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home