Tuesday, January 18, 2011

what should I do still do

One to regular meeting, said to health problems, the boss gave me move out: see somebody else kuo, you all learn on this desk is always spotless, material both structured, entirely and beautiful. Look again at the rest of you desk, especially the keyboard, dust has thickness!

This time I was a mature, tube what you say, what should I do still do, anyway I do not crave what rewards.

I want to understand, give a person works, abide by the rules, more work earning more, the other is to insist on his own work habits and principle, this will be enough, don't too your boss's praise it seriously. Remember the boss had promised, each of a house, now the house is so expensive, the boss of course is speaking casually, za casual listen to. Praise and encourage total than punishment and scold is strong, at least doesn't hurt.

The girl friend to work in the cities, temporary find somewhere to live, my home place also not quite capacious, let her to me first squeeze a bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home