Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Once had lost his temper

By water and house, make the best of it. The grass sprout out of the earth, literary attainment. The railway from my childhood memory in a hurry but the hard drive duck people waving long duck pole, they chase for life's dreams and aspirations, from the depths of the coming years the depths of the earth, to walk. They drift figure, they stumble steps, they ragged clothes, they hard life, they night tired face, all ases if a between heaven and earth, affectionate scenery, DiaoDao general, deep-rootedly engraved in my memory depths, lingering aftertaste.

Hear that people called her mother, there is a kind of admiration.

Twenty years ago, I do have a mom. You always want how I go home to visit. Hear my cry, you stretch out fluffs the cable hand I sit and have endless talking. But the word "mama", monthly hear only once, you are not satisfied. Once had lost his temper.

That's a snowing day, I AnLi give parents send living expenses. You took the ticket and conveniently to table a rejection, said: "this is enough?"

I know you don't mean money, you mean that the number of visits. Are you so always ask me: "why not to come?"

I think you are demanding, do not understand working hard. Besides, the small family has many chores waiting for processing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home