Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You like tree of water trees

When I am old, just knowing that the sick old man days hard part. You can't go out alone has come of age, clearing, filled with sorrow, cold inside who to tell? Can only hope that daughter. You like tree of water trees, need love your kind, I will make you disappointed. Our day, suddenly the past. Your day, is by the minute. Waiting for the stairs familiar footsteps, intimacy called mom sound.

Were you request is not tall. Actually after work, her not with long time, also can make you happy. At home there is babysitter, doesn't need me what to do. You have the indisposition, have a family, children for a contradiction of worries. Would like to say, dissolve, calm, you are a little poor demand. But I missed the chance to comfort mom.

Let me deeply remorse is the last time, mother tumbled down the stairs. We nine children arranged with guardian agenda. I belong to the second batch, ready to please a week false accompany you. Who knows not my turn, but you go first. Your last sentence was: "the older daughter how still not come?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home