Wednesday, January 19, 2011

changed articles on the subject of

Today is 2010 February 16, the lunar calendar the grade. On every festive day, ten years ago, I was one of the northwest qilian mountain foot penal farm work. Work hard every day is tired, ten hours with the prisoner, whatever cold cool department or holidays all in labor, even the Spring Festival also in labor, because we were in a large chemical fertilizer of assembly line, packing. Monthly only four days off, the four days of rest and organized to arrange.

Sometimes even this four days of rest all assurance not. At that time, my parents deceased, according to our local custom, every qing Ming day July 15 to memorial ancestors. Because the job is busy, many thought of ancient wave memorial hometown of my parents, did not go into the heart, not the taste. I think memorial ancestors goal, i.e. vindicate our inner emotions, also have some hometowns to see my ancestors how people after the virtues. So, I'll use belt work clearance, wrote two article about my father mother articles, invested in jinchang daily, an article in the jinchang daily October 1, 1998, I look on the front page of the 20 years reform and opening-up columns published;

the original is very long, but the logout articles not long, writing is my father's story, entitled "my orchard.", another article is to write my mother's article, also published in November 1998 6 "jinchang daily wanjiadenghuo supplement, entitled" mother image ", the original topic is "my mother", content also quite long, but this time editor do only part of truncated and changed articles on the subject of.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home